The Tree Shear Swivel option allows
the operator the flexibility of cutting and trimming tree limbs
that might be interfering with field edges, etc. This option is
manually operated. It can be placed in either the standard horizontal
position for cutting trees at ground level or be placed in a vertical
position for cutting tree limbs.
• Remove the two 3/4” bolts.
• After removing the bolts, raise the tree shear approximately
four feet off the ground & manually turn the shear vertically.
• Replace one of the bolts & tighten with 200 Ft/Lbs of
• Cut desired limbs & then reverse the procedure to cut
• 2" Machined and Hardened Pin
• ¼” x 2” x 2” Square Tubing Frame